CBSE is all set to organised the Medical Counselling in the all over the states of India on the basis of the NEET score in order to provide admissions in the medical programmes like MBBS and BDS etc.The official authority will be providing the Choice Locking Option for the first Round Counselling via online mode. Jharkhand Board will release a merit list for admissions to 85% state quota seats in Medical Colleges. The admissions to the remaining 15% quota seats will be done through NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling. Medical Candidates must know that NEET 2020 Jharkhand Cutoff is based on the rank of the candidate who was the last one to be granted admission after qualifying NEET. The admission process of Jharkhand will be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Jharkhand NEET Merit ist 2020 for MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS Courses Admission – JCECEB has been Conducted National Eligibility Entrance Test NEET 2020 on 13 October 2020 for MBBS, BDS, BHMS and Ayush Undergraduate Courses Admission for Jharkhand State Government Colleges. No. Latest Updates. Advt. Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren with State Finance Minister Rameshwar Oraon after tabling the State Budget 2020-21 during budget session of Jharkhand Assembly, in Ranchi, Tuesday, March 3, 2020… In Jharkhand total 3 Medical Colleges approved by MCI and Participating in NEET Counselling as on june 2019. 32 dated 26.06.2020 (Important Notice regarding 2 nd Round of Online Counselling of Post Graduate Medical/Dental State Quota seats on the basis of NEET-PG/NEET MDS-2020 Result) View 27 Below given are the steps that will be followed in the counselling process. NEET Jharkhand Cutoff 2020 – The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) and Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the NEET Cutoff 2020 for the medical colleges in Jharkhand for All India Seats (AIQ) and State Quota Seats respectively. ABOUT JHARKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB), Ranchi is the competent authority responsible for conducting JHARKHAND MBBS counseling for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges of JHARKHAND. Qualified candidates are included in the merit list as per their rank and score in the examination and these candidates are eligible to participate in NEET 2020 counselling later on. December 12, 2020: Jharkhand NEET 2020 counselling registration for second rounf has been started from December 12, 2020 and candidates can register themeselve by December 14, 2020. Jharkhand NEET 2020 Cutoff: The NEET 2020 Jharkhand Cutoff is released by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board after the counselling session for the admission in Medical/Dental Colleges of the state. Register here. NEET 2021 | NEET Seat Intake of all the states and union territories. NEET 2020 Appeared Candidates are Waiting for Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2020. Types of Jharkhand NEET 2020 Cut off: Jharkhand MBBS cutoff 2019 can be classified in following Quotas. Check here. Jharkhand NEET Merit List 2020: Final Merit list of Jharkhand NEET 2020 has announced on 19th Nov 2020. November 19, 2020: Jharkhand NEET counselling 2020 final merit list has been released. NEET 2020 Cutoff Jharkhand - Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) will release the cutoff of Jharkhand NEET tentatively in the fourth week of November 2020.This will be done after the counselling session for admission to … NEET Jharkhand State Quota 2021: Seats, participating Colleges, Cutoff, Counseling, and Merit List. NEET 2020 Jharkhand State Counselling is an online procedure. NEET 2020 Counselling Important Dates. 15% All India Quota Cut off; 85% State Quota Cut off Jharkhand State Quota MBBS cut off in Government Medical Colleges 2019. MBBS/BDS NEET Jharkhand Counselling 2020 State Quota Registration Dates.